TÜRKONFED is currently seeking a Project Specialist to join İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Project Team.
Job Advert - İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Project - Project Specialist
Application Deadline: January 25, 2023
We’re looking for someone who is committed, adaptable and driven, with project/process experience and has a passion for having an impact on society, bringing new ideas and help grow the impact of the project.
The person who will work as a specialist in the project will work as a core member of project team and our expectation is that they would grow into a project leader, delivering across all areas of a project challenge.
In this specific role, Project Specialist will;
• Work directly with Project Director and 2 other Project Specialists as a team help implement the project according to the Project Document and KPIs.
• Have opportunity to work on every aspect of project operations from coordination with trainers to organizing details on implementing trainings to reporting and follow up
• Be responsible for especially Reporting and Data Management within the Project
• Report regularly on the progress, results and needs of the Project and make sure appropriate follow-up is made by concerned parties
• Communicate regularly with project participants – who are selected SME representatives from all over Turkey- to monitor and report implementation, progress and impact of the project
• Communicate, plan & report meetings with partners (Visa, UNDP) and other relevant parties
• Research for cost analysis/estimation according to the procurement needs of the project
• Provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
• Support and contribute to planning, development, coordination, and management of the project
• Support all the organizations according to the Project needs
• Research, explore, learn and report the necessary aspects related to the project
We are looking for;
• Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English
• At least 3 years of successful experience in a Project team
• Expert-level experience in MS Office Applications (especially Microsoft Excel) as well as familiarity to Office and Project Management Tools
• Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring project proceeds efficiently and effectively
• Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define their own roles and responsibilities, without being told what to do
• Ability to generate and deliver thorough reports that provide useful insight into project details
• Ability to work in a complex cross-functional business environment
• Strong critical thinking, attention to details, problem solving and effective reporting
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
• Efficient and timely fulfillment of the duties, business follow-up
• Degree in business or other related fields is preferred
• No restriction for travelling
• No military obligation for male candidates