Information Disclosure Text Regarding Processing of Personal Data
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TEXT REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As Turkish Enterprise and Business Confederation (“TÜRKONFED”), we attach utmost importance to the privacy and security of your personal data.
As TÜRKONFED, we need to collect and process certain personal data of the people who wish to be informed about our current publications and information bulletins which we share from time to time, and details of events and projects, in order to be able to add these people to our contact lists and send them electronic messages for the determined purpose. We would like to hereby inform you about your personal data to be collected and processed in this regard, pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 on the of (“PDPL”).
Who is the Data Controller?
Your personal data will be processed by TÜRKONFED in the capacity of data controller for the purposes specified in this Information Disclosure Text and may be transferred to third parties when necessary.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
This Disclosure Text aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data consisting of your name, surname, business phone number, e-mail address, information about the company/organization you are employed by, information about your sector, workplace address and your position in the relevant organization, as well as your special category of personal data consisting of your federation and association membership information.
For What Purposes and On Which Legal Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be processed by us as the data controller pursuant to Article 5/2 (c) of the PDPL, for the following purposes and on the legal grounds of performance of agreement, within the scope of fulfilment of the requirements of the contact form to be filled in by you:
- to establish a systematic, manageable and up-to-date database of people who wish to be on TÜRKONFED's contact lists,
- to send e-mails to your e-mail addresses from TÜRKONFED in order to inform you about our current publications, information bulletins, events and projects, to invite you to our events, and to send greeting cards and best wishes.
Your special category of personal data, on the other hand, will be processed for the above-mentioned purposes based on your explicit consent pursuant to Article 6/2 of the PDPL.
To Whom and For What Purposes Can We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data and special category of personal data may be shared with our domestic third-party business partners, lawyers, certified public accountants, auditors, and our suppliers from which we receive services/support/consultancy, including those from which we receive electronic message delivery services or cloud computing services, pursuant to Article 8 of the PDPL, only to the extent required to fulfil the above-mentioned processing purposes.
Your personal data and special category of personal data will be transferred abroad because of our computer systems and database servers being located abroad. Your personal data and special category of personal data may also be transferred abroad in the case that the computer systems and servers of databases of our suppliers from which we receive services/support/consultancy, including those from which we receive electronic message delivery services or cloud computing services, are located abroad.
Your personal data will be transferred abroad in the cases specified above based on your explicit consent pursuant to Article 9/1 of the PDPL.
By Which Methods Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data are collected through the contact forms that you fill out electronically on our website or through federations and associations under the umbrella of TÜRKONFED, by oral, written or electronic means.
What Are Your Rights About Your Personal Data?
Pursuant to article 11 of the PDPL, you have the following rights:
- to know whether or not your data are processed and to request information if they are processed,
- to obtain information about the purpose for which your personal data have been processed, and whether or not they have been used in line with the relevant purpose,
- to learn the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- to request correction of your personal data if they have been processed incompletely or inaccurately, and if you exercise this right, to request that the third parties to which your personal data have been transferred be also informed of such correction,
- to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons for processing your personal data are no longer applicable, and if you exercise this right, to request that the third parties to which your personal data have been transferred be also notified of this procedure,
- to object to any outcome relating to you emerging as a result of the automated analysis of data that we collect and to claim damages in the case that you incur any loss.
As TÜRKONFED, we warrant that you can exercise these rights at any time and in the most appropriate way, without prejudice to our obligations arising from the legislation in force. To do this, you can simply contact us by using the contact information below:
TÜRKONFED Contact Information
Address: Çatma Mescit Mah. Refik Saydam Cad. Akarca Sok. No.41 Tepebaşı, Beyoğlu, İstanbul
Telephone: +90 212 251 73 00 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSENT STATEMENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please click here for the Information Disclosure Text about the processing of your personal data and special category of personal data by the Turkish Enterprise and Business Confederation (“TÜRKONFED”).
- I hereby grant my consent to the processing of my special category of personal data for the purposes and scope specified in the Information Disclosure Text.
- I hereby grant my consent to the transfer of my personal data and special category of personal data abroad for the purposes and scope specified in the Information Disclosure Text.